- Having some wine, champagne or a nice cocktail of your choice, just to wine down and really get in chill mood
- Draw a nice hot bath, maybe throw some scented flower petals in or a fizzy bath bomb, candles, soft music, anything that will relax you
- Curl up with a good book or a thriller movie to escape reality for a little
- Swimming (if you have access to a pool), something about water completely relaxes me
- Massage, a nice de-stressing rub down can always make me disconnect and vulnerable
- Or something as simple as lighting some candles, dimming lights, and playing some Jazz or soft music to help your mind unwind…
Many times we are over-stressed and too busy with daily life that we forget to stop and rest and relax ourselves, as much as we may want to be robots and carry out lots of things in one day we cannot!
So Stop! Sit! and choose your best way to wind down and have some “ME” time to loosen up….